the disposable memory project cannot grow without your help. create your own camera bag, and take part in our global community of participants.
give us your email address, and we'll send you instructions and a unique code so you can create your own camera bag to leave somewhere.
Boring Legal Stuff: By taking photographs and returning the camera you hereby grant a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, exclusive licence to Disposable Memory Project to reproduce, modify, and publish the photographs in all formats.
We won't give your email address to anyone, but we may occasionally email you directly to find out about where your camera went, and send general emails with project updates which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
We'll send you full instructions, but in a nutshell:
- Buy a disposable camera
- Request a unique code from us using the form on the left
- Write the unique code on the camera somewhere, and this messsage:
Hello, thanks for picking me up! I'm part of a global photography project. Take a few photos and then pass me on. Then visit http://disposablememoryproject.org to find out what to do next
- Stick the camera in clear re-sealable bag
- Leave the camera somewhere, or hand it to a person, taking a digital photo of the drop or exchange.
- Write to us, and tell us where you left it, along with the photos